Saturday, February 10, 2007

White Flowers Completed

I finished the White Flowers panel I was testing for my friend Dot. Finished size came to 4.25 inches wide by 4 inches tall. I managed to get a better picture this time. I photographed it with no lights on in the room to eliminate the glare from the shiny beads. Then I used my photo editing software to adjust for the lack of lighting in the room. It eliminated all that glare from the flashy beads used in this piece and also shows the colors a lot more acurately.


I'm still going to make this into a small evening bag and I've finally decided on what I'm going to design for the other side. I'm going to do a single white flower using the exact same colors Dot used in her White Flowers pattern. So one side of the bag will have Dot's field of white flowers and the other side will have my design of single flower of the same type. I haven't decided on how to do the fringe or strap yet. I figure that out when I get that far.

No comments: