Friday, October 12, 2007

Clarkston Show this Weekend

As usual, one week before the show I decide to change my setup. This time I didn't have a choice as I suddenly realized my current setup was too big for the indoor shows. It's ok, I've gotten very good at redesigning and building new booths in just one week of time. Tonight I just have to repack my beadwork and I'm ready to go.

Tomorrow and Sunday I'll be in Clarkston, Michigan at the high school. Show hours are from 10 am to 4 pm. They stuck me in the gym again, so you'll find there. I'm bringing a bunch of the new line of lanyards and some new Christmas earrings made with Swarovski crystal. I've got a few Halloween earrings as well. Hope to see you there!

Clarkston High School Fall Spectacular Art & Craft Show
Clarkston High School
6093 Flemings Lk Rd., off Clarkston Rd.
Clarkston, Mi

No comments: