Thursday, May 17, 2007

Weekend Show

This weekend you will find me going back to my tiny High School home town of Goodrich, Michigan. Actually, it's grown quite a bit since I lived there. I'll be selling my beadwork at the old Wheelock Hospital, which is now known as the Genesys Hospice. It's their first Genesys Hospice Craft Show. Joyce Burrow, one of their residents wanted to give something back to the hospice and came up with the idea for this show (Way to go, Joyce!). The show will benefit the hospice by contributing to the activities fund for all residents and their families to enjoy. Saturday May 19 and Sunday May 20 9 am to 4 pm both days Genesys Hospice 7280 S. State Rd (M-15) Goodrich, Michigan (found East of Grand Blanc, between Ortanville and Davison






1 comment:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Lovely pieces, Anne! How did the show go for you?